Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Week 9 Thing 21 Podcasts via google

Okay, I finally added a podcast, using the Google link (on Library2.0 Week 9 Thing 21) to link to my Google reader account. And it worked the first time. (I'd forgotten how to post a feed to the blog but Google's "help" got me back on track. Another plus for Google.) You can find the link widget to the "spanish lesson" I added to my blog on the right side with the list of other RSS feeds - underneath the loooong list of postings.
I am soooo glad to move on, to ebooks and audio books.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

You are doing great! You are in the "home stretch."

Best wishes.

oweLMT2 said...

Yeah, I have to get done tonight because tomorrow teacher obligations start, then school and all its scheduling demands. And I DO want to make the Sept 1st deadline. Thanks for reading. I know my posts are long. They are also to help me later remember how to do some of this.