Sunday, August 26, 2007

Disappearing Links

First my links to music disappeared, but not until after I edited the label so maybe there was a connection. Now my Library Thing book covers/links have disappeared off two separate blogs. They worked, I clicked on them and went to different sites, I edited them, I exited and logged back in... and they worked. Now they are gone. The html edit tab no longer has any html in the content. Is there a time limit on how long they remain? Is there a gremlin editing my blog? I wonder what else will happen. I've noticed the blog sometimes seems to log itself out, unless I really did inadvertantly close it several times, which is possible with all the other tabs I have going and especially when I've been at this all day and I'm too tired to know what I'm doing. But I know I did not edit the Library Thing html right out off my blog. Especially not twice.

No comments: