Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Week 9 Thing 20 YouTube librarians

The library grad video and Conan librarian were fun. I'd been introduced to "introducing the book" before by a techie help desk type person. I have many friends who can relate to trying to help someone use technology.
The Web 2.0 was excellent, a good introduction to entice teachers to use technology. I found the Library 2.0 manifesto's text message good but all the Burning Man pictures actually distracted from the message, in my opinion.
The March of the Librarians was so good! It was so CSLA. I wanted to share this with administrators to show the value of library conferences so I wish there'd been more emphasis on the collaboration and networking and a follow up of how the librarians return and use the inspiration, information, and tips in their own libraries. I can see the opportunity for a sequel to use in library conferene promotion. I'm almost tempted to do it myself. Almost.

No comments: