Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23 - reflections 2

2) How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
School Library Learning 2.0 made some of the things I wanted to learn so easy with its scaffolding and exploring opportunities. My goal to be a lifelong learner has been made more accessible. I won't have to miss training that is held during my working hours when I can go online and learn at my own pace and on my available time. I can learn from home more easily now that I've found out that free stuff out there is pretty good and isn't messing up my computer. The learning curve for using it has been flattened. So the use if it is more accessible and learning, while using instead of in order to use, has become more rewarding. What am I saying? The tools for learning have made learning easier and more fun and therefore more learning can take place.

No comments: