Monday, August 27, 2007

Post test2

                                                                                        

This is a test to see how my posting can be varied by using Zoho. 

What can I do here that I can't do in my blog?  Change Fonts.  Font size. 

Font color?  Smileyssealed

Tables, but not the way I'm used to in Word I can't seem to "undo" this table or delete it. I can't seem to resize this table, although changing border lines was easy 

 

Cool!  I can add color to the table easily enough. 



Wow, a quick horizontal rule instead of "shift underline".

Now I can even add background color only where I'm typing, not the whole page.

  • 1.  Bullets and numbering
  • Undo and redo thank goodness.  superscript and subscript
  • ¥  →¢ Special characters.  I can actually insert a cent sign instead of typing the word.                                                                
  •   

No comments: