Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23 reflections 3

3) Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
It surprised me how much I could learn in so short a time. (I did compress it into just over 1 week because of other time commitments.) The terminology comes easily now because I have experienced, not just heard about the tools. The nicest thing was the connection made with my teenager. I thought it would help communications and our relationship to know more about her interests, but it went beyond that. My husband, who works with computers and networking from a hardware end, was supportive. I've gained more respect from him. I think my service to others at the school will show improvement too, which may lead others into learning more in time. This could have a domino effect.

3 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Congratulations! You have successfully completed School Library Learning 2.0 and now are an official member of the CSLA 2.0 Team. Your blog has been moved to the "Congratulations - 2.0 Team" list. Welcome!

Hope to see you at conference this Fall. In the meantime, you can share and cheer on others as they learn 2.0 tools and curriculum connections.

Best wishes.
- Jackie Siminitus
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

oweLMT2 said...

Thank you. I'm not quite finished as I still have the survey and question 5 & 6, but I can see the end. I am surprised and honored to be a member of CSLA 2.0 team.

oweLMT2 said...

I have been going through and commenting on blogs that are still being posted to in Aug.